Another slime from our workshop! This time you will not need anything special, only what you will find in every kitchen. No borax, no glue. All you need is flour, sugar and oil. We will show you how to make slime without glue or borax – flour slime.
This slime is very simple. If you do not put glitter in it, the slime will be edible :-). The slime is a bit more sticky, but with the addition of oil it doesn’t stick so much anymore and it’s also wonderfully slimy.
You can make slime for a few cents. It doesn’t last long, but it’s almost free, so you can make it over and over again.
How to make slime without glue or borax | Flour slime
You will need:
– Crystal Sugar
– Food coloring (optional)
– Glitter (optional)
1. Pour a little water (approx. 0.5 cup) into the bowl.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and stir.
3. You can add dye or glitter.
4. Add the flour until the dough is in the correct slime consistency.
5. Finally, add oil so that the slime does not stick.
Try to use it, for example, to make a relaxation balloon