Do you want to know how to make an airplane out of a popsicle stick and a clothespin? You can make a beautiful plane yourself, all you need is a laundry pin, 3 popsicle sticks and a melting gun. And in a few minutes you’re done!
- Prepare 3 popsicle sticks and a wooden clothespin.
- Mark the lines on one of the sticks as shown in the video.
- Use scissors or a knife to separate the 2 smaller woods for the rear wing and rudder.
- You can colour all the wood with a marker.
- Now glue all the wood shavings onto the dowel with the melting gun as instructed in the video.
- You’re done, enjoy your little plane!
Like Thanks! You've already liked this