As promised in my last video, today I have a slightly modified recipe for Psyllium Husks marshmallow flavored slime. Totally safe slime, edible, full of fiber and with great taste.
Edible slime? Fiber? Oh yeah, you only need Psyllium Husks. It’s the husk of the seeds of the Indian plantain. In this article, we’ll show you how to make great slime that is edible and even healthy :-).
- Psyllium Husks – fibre from Indian plantain.
- Optionally you can add some flavour, for example dissolve marshmallow
- Pour 100ml (0,5 cup) of hot water into a bowl
- Dissolve a few marshmallows in water
- Add 1-2 tablespoon of Psyllium husks
- Stir until thickened
- Allow to cool
- Done 🙂