Enjoy a light, creamy yoghurt spread butter. You can make this spreadable butter at home only from these three basic ingredients: White yoghurt, sour cream and salt. Production is very simple and fast. You can simply spread this yoghurt spread butter on bread, or it can also be used to make desserts, such as pineapple pie, which we will show you in the next video (link below).
Yoghurt Butter | How to make yoghurt butter spread
- 500 gr white yogurt – fat
- 200 g sour cream 12-15%
How to make yogurt cream butter:
- Mix well all ingredients, add salt (ca 0,5 teaspoon)
- Take a higher container with a prepared cloth and pour the mixture in. Cover it and place into fridge.
- Let it drain at least 5 hours.
- Done, cream is great with bread, or you can use it for pineapple cake.