Are you stressed? Do you need to calm down quickly? Today we have prepared a relaxing stress ball filled with slime. So if you want to know how to make an antistress ball, you’re in the right place. This relaxation slime stress ball is made only from the inflatable balloon and the slime we made in the previous video.
Instead of slime can be used any loose material from the kitchen – sugar, flour …
We enjoyed the production of the relaxation balloon, our four-year-old son assisted us 🙂
Slime Stress Ball – how to make best stress ball with slime
The procedure is very simple:
1. Prepare the slime we made in the last video.
2. Prepare several balloons.
3. Open the throat of the balloon properly and stuff the slime in as much as possible. It’s better if you do this in two, one is wrong :).
4. Knot the balloon and cut the end.
5. Cut the end of the next balloon and thread it over the filled balloon.
6. Cut the third balloon around the edges and thread it over the filled balloon again.
7. Align the strips of the last balloon and you have a relaxing balloon.
8. When you are under stress press and squeeze and squeeze and squeeze …..